Tuesday, March 17, 2009

39 Weeks

So...I know I just posted yesterday but I got nervous today thinking what if Madison Claire comes and I don't have any belly shots of my last days so I had Ryan pull out the camera tonight so we could get a picture of my belly at 39 weeks!  I also put some clothed ones in here in case you're wondering what it looks like clothed :).  PS - I also included the one pic we have from the night we bought the car - you can kind of see it in the background.

One quick funny story for you - I woke up early this morning and took a shower.  I walked out of the bathroom around 8am fully dressed, with makeup, and curled hair!  Keep in mind that most of my work at home days consist of Ryan coming home at 6pm with me still in his sweat pants, no makeup, and hair in a pony-tail!  He immediately said - well don't you look cute!  Assuming that I had somewhere to go today, he asked what I was doing and I told him just working from home.  I then proceeded to explain that I wanted to look cute in case I went into labor today!  I'm convinced that my hair looks better in a ponytail when it is curled and I know that when I go into labor I'll have my hair pulled back and probably feel gross so I want to at least start out feeling good!  So - here is to showering every morning, putting on makeup, and curling my hair every day for the next 2 weeks!  

Love you guys!!!










No comments: