It is with great joy that we introduce you to our precious angel, Madison Claire McSwain! She was born at 2:49pm on Tuesday, March 31st. She weighed 8 lbs 8.5 oz. and was 20 inches long. So far she is a great baby with such a sweet disposition! We will post many more pictures & details of her birth later this week but for now wanted you all to have a picture of our sweetie! Praise the Lord for a healthy, beautiful baby!
Love,
Lauren & Ryan
3 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful!! So happy for you guys.
Hi, Your new baby is precious. I actually came upon your blogspot by accident. Mine is also called football & fairytales and the url is www.thependertimes.blogspot.com
I accidently typed in footballandfairytales in the address bar and was suprised when I wasn't on my own page. I had to leave a comment when I saw your baby! A doll. My husband is a high school football coach and we have three girls and a boy so the title of our blog (and yours too) seemed fitting for us. Sorry to stumble upon your page. Congrats again!
She truly looks like an angel! We can't wait to meet this perfect, sweet gift from the Lord!
Love, Lauren & Casey
Post a Comment