Madison was at play!! Annie kept Madison on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday during the day and Ryan kept her at night. Ryan was thankful that I had the exersaucer downstairs so he could eat dinner and watch Madison. My parents came up on Wednesday and stayed through Saturday afternoon. As I'm sure you can imagine, they were ABSOLUTELY in love with her and had a great time! Madison had fun too with her Papa Steve & whatever my mom is going to be called - she goes back and forth between about 5 names so we are just going to see what Madison calls her once she can talk!
I missed Madison while I was gone but I must confess, it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I actually found myself starting to feel a little guilty on Thursday because I didn't think I was missing her enough or as much as I should be. It was the first time since I've been back to work where I've felt that way. I'm not sure what to make of it other than just a feeling. I was excited to see her today though and I swear she's grown SO much and is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen in my life :) Ryan, Meredith & Madison picked me up from the airport and she looked like a little doll in the cutest hand crocheted hat my mom bought her. Ryan was the best and had a fresh Diet Coke in a glass of ice waiting for me in the car...I think he missed me :)
Mom brought her a bunch of cute clothes, hats, and even a halloween costume so they had fun taking her through a photo shoot. She is also 100% holding her bottle and feeding herself...so sweet.











No comments:
Post a Comment