Friday, January 29, 2010

SNOW!!

We had a lot of snow in Nashville today! I think it is around 5 or 6 inches and it's still snowing! Madison Claire still isn't feeling that great but I couldn't pass up a good picture in the snow. We bundled her up and out we went. This is the first picture of putting her down in the snow:


She was pretty happy while she was sitting up but then when she leaned forward to crawl and her hands got in the snow she got really upset! I'm sure her little hands were freezing!!



Here she is before we go inside...screaming...as if she was saying "I like the beach, not the snow"! I wanted to try again with some mittens on her hands, but I couldn't find the one pair that I have, so I put some socks on her hands instead! Here we are for Round 2:






Hopefully next year she'll be able to enjoy the snow a little more!

No comments: