Ryan turned 31 on May 16th. The McSwains had Madison Claire for the weekend so Ryan and I spent the morning alone. We were going to go to Pancake Pantry for breakfast because it's his favorite, but instead we decided to stay home and make our own Pancake Pantry breakfast! We had eggs, pancakes & strawberries...yum!
We then went to Whole Foods that afternoon to do some grocery shopping and had lunch at the grill there - another one of Ryan's favorites. For dinner, we all went to Fuji for some sushi and then finished it off with a Whole Foods cake at home! Can you tell our fun days usually all revolve around food? It's a surprise we aren't both 100 pounds overweight!!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again....I am so thankful for my sweet husband! Happy 31st Birthday, my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment