Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TANTA!!!

Madison Claire also learned about Santa while I was in San Francisco. She doesn't really understand who Santa is or what he does, to her he is more of a character - like Dora or Elmo. It is precious though, she will say "Tanta" anytime she sees a Santa - on TV, on wrapping paper, a figurine, etc.

So - I actually thought that this year she might like seeing him in person. I was wrong! She was great waiting in line, and as you can see in this picture, she was hanging over the rope right before it was her turn, she was so excited to go in!

Mimi, Papa Steve, Nana, Papa Gary, Annie, Ryan and myself were all there to witness her reaction. When they let us in, she went towards him happy but the second he reached out his hands for her, she turned towards me and started saying, "no, no, no". Oh well - maybe next year!

Here it is on video:

No comments: