Saturday, April 23, 2011

35 weeks

This baby boy (who is still yet to be named) keeps growing, and growing, and growing!! Here are some pictures at 35 weeks...I mean, seriously...I don't know how my belly can get any bigger! I'm starting to feel uncomfortable and tired and just ready for him to be here! For all of you who say I'm just all belly, I have news for you - I'M NOT!!! I've gained 35 pounds which is so frustrating because I've tried really hard to not gain as much as I did with Madison Claire, but I'm tracking right exactly where I was with her. Oh well - my body must need 40 pounds to carry a baby...and that's okay. I just have to remind myself that I will look normal again one day!

We are pretty much ready for baby to get here...outside of me needing to transition some things with work and Ryan needing to find a job! Minor details....

The room is painted, bedding is purchased, clothes have been purchased or borrowed and washed, etc. I still need to pack my hospital bag and put the car seat in the car - we are planning to do that around May 1st. Right now we are hoping for a due date of May 17th but I should know more after my doctors appointment this week. Thanks for the continued prayers!!!




No comments: