Sunday, May 1, 2011

Memphis

Ryan and I went to Memphis this past week for a job interview there and while we were there we got to visit with one of my besties, Rebecca! Rebecca and I don't get to see each other often, but I treasure her friendship and always leave her presence encouraged. This time, Ryan and I got to meet up with Rebecca, Scout, and their sweet almost 3 year old Ce-Ce for breakfast. Wish we could have seen them longer!!





Mom & Dad came into Nashville to keep Madison Claire while we were gone and they had a ball. Here's a shot of Madison Claire blowing bubbles with dad...her FAVORITE thing to do! They all had a great time!


1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

It was such a TREAT for us!!! Loved seeing y'all and can't wait for a longer visit sometime! We are praying for little Mister's safe arrival and are so excited to hear wonderful news! xoxo!