Sunday, August 21, 2011

2 weeks in transit...

When we moved out of our house, we still didn't have a place in Memphis to move to so we spent 2 weeks in transit with the McSwains. I am so thankful to have such great in-laws and that they opened up their home to all of us for 2 weeks! It was so nice to have some home cooked meals after eating out every meal for what felt like 2 months and to have some help with the kids! Madison Claire had a blast with her nana & papa...complete with sleeping with them most nights...a little kids dream!

I took a trip down memory lane while I was out that way and drove by our first house at 2129 Maricourt Street. It looked good and it felt strange to me that one day I would drive by 473 Summit Oaks the same way.

Here are some other pictures from our stay with the McSwains:



Nana getting some time with baby Mac


Snuggles on the couch


I mean...the CUTEST!


I went to bed one night and found MC asleep on the floor in front of the door. I tried to take a picture and it woke her up..here she is kind of out of it.


More snuggles


Snuggle time with Annie


Papa taught her how to measure things...here she is measuring papa!


Bath time!



Thank you, Cheryl & Gary!!

No comments: