Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was FANTASTIC!! Ryan surprised me on Saturday night with a sweet card & a BEAUTIFUL bracelet. He had them hidden underneath my pillow when I went to get into bed. He picked out the bracelet on his own - the stones are her birthstone - *SO* sweet and thoughtful! He really did GREAT!! On Sunday, Madison slept until 4am (I think as a special mothers day gift to me!) and I snuggled up with her in the morning when Ryan brought her down to me. We went to church and then to our favorite sushi place for lunch. Lauren was with us and it was great fun. I felt very special and loved. As I've said a million times before, I love my sweet husband to death and feel blessed beyond measure with his love! I also love my sweet baby and pray that God will give me guidance & wisdom as I am a mother to her now & in the years to come.



No comments: