Tuesday, July 7, 2009

5 Years!

Friday, July 3rd was our 5 year anniversary!  When I really think about it, it feels like a time warp.  In some ways it feels like I have been married to Ryan forever because I can't imagine my life without him in it everyday and in some ways I can't believe that it has been 5 years because the time has just flown by!  We celebrated down in Destin at my parents condo.  We were there by ourselves from Tuesday - Saturday while Madison Claire was in Atlanta with my parents.  We had a great time laying out by the pool, doing our p90x workouts, making endless concoctions with the VitaMix blender (our anniversary gift to ourselves!) and just being together.  Our anniversary night we went to the Red Bar for dinner and had our favorite crab cakes....Yum!  I am so thankful for my sweet husband...I am blessed!



Saturday we drove to Atlanta to pick up our little punkin and now our family is complete once again!  We stopped in Chattanooga on Sunday to see Papa Howard in the hospital.  Mama Howard, Aunt Frances, and Aunt Lynn kept Madison Claire while we went to the hospital.  She had so much fun with them!  We were able to show him the video of Madison swimming on my computer and he thought it was "so cute" in his words.  He also said he thought that she looked like both of us.   Please continue to pray for his health & recovery.  Please also pray for my Aunt Lynn as she is going through treatment for Breast Cancer.  I hate cancer.

No comments: