Sunday, September 12, 2010

Goodpasture Game

We played our big rivals, Goodpasture on Friday night. It was a close game and we lost 28-27 in the last minute of the game. There were a few really questionable calls by the refs that had major implications on the game...it was so disheartening. Overall the guys played well though they definitely made some mistakes. At one point during the 3rd quarter, I had been paying attention to Ryan and then went back to watching the game and all of a sudden I hear him screaming at the top of his lungs to the defensive players. My head snapped back around to him and he was saying "GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME. WE ARE WALKING AROUND LIKE WE'VE LOST THIS GAME." The next defensive series we got a safety! That's what I call "players are scared of Ryan yelling" :).

Madison Claire saying "TOUCHDOWN CPA" in her sleep





No comments: