Sunday, November 27, 2011

Halloween

On actual Halloween night, we hit our neighborhood for some trick or treating.  Madison Claire was precious as the pink princess fairy and our sweet pea was adorable as well!  We had fun roaming the neighborhood and I had fun just watching Ryan and Madison Claire together.  Each year I think that I can't imagine loving Ryan anymore but seeing him be a dad to Madison Claire has got to be one of the best, most attractive, things!  I just fall more and more in love with him everyday.  It also makes me smile to think of my dad doing these things with me when I was little. I am so thankful that the "dads" in my life (you too Gary) are so active and engaged in showing love to their kids.  What a blessing!


The princess in her chariot

Trick or treat

Cutest sweet pea you ever will see!


That is a huge, movie size box of skittles - SCORE!

The princess and the nanny (could be a title of a movie)

Cinderella's slippers

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Princess and the Pea was one of my favorite stories growing up... did you do that on purpose? If so, brilliant! If not, still darn cute!