Sunday, November 27, 2011

Vanderbilt Homecoming

I crashed Vanderbilt Homecoming for the class of 2001 with Julie & Rebecca and it was such a great weekend!  The 3 of us haven't been together at the same time for about 3 years, so we had a great time catching up and it felt just like old times!!  I am so thankful that God had plans for our lives to intertwine at Vanderbilt and be life long friends!

RBT and I outside of our old room at the AOPI house

GO DORES!




With Rebecca's friend Betty Ashton

Lunch at Pei Wei after our Birthday Extravaganza at Lululemon :)

While I was in Nashville, I also got to meet up with some other sweet friends that I hate not living right down the road from now that I'm in Memphis.

Calypso with Jenny & sweet Marlee

Bricktops with Jess

And of course...my little sweet pea :)




No comments: