Sunday, May 27, 2012

House update

Well...the great house hunt continues.  It has been complicated lately due to "the White House".  Ryan and I came across the White House in late March.  It is unlike any of the other houses we have been looking at.  It's on 4 acres and literally has a back yard that is like a park.  The house itself is very stately - it reminds me of an old plantation home but it's been updated beautifully.  We've made 2 different offers on the house but after several counter offers, we just weren't able to get to a price we agreed upon.  BUMMER!!!  Unfortunately, when you fall in love with a house like that, it's a bit hard to move on.



While we were looking at another house, we were out in the back by the pool and I started waving my hands while talking to Madison Claire and my Tiffany ring flew off my hand and into the pool! So...here we are ring fishing!  Ryan got the skimmer and tried to fish it out of the pool.  No luck.  I ended up having to hike my dress up to my waist (fortunately I was wearing solid black bikini underwear that could have been mistaken for a bathing suit) and step down into the pool and grab the ring with my toes.  Praise the Lord I was wearing a dress that day!  Hilarious!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Sorry about the house... but what a hilarious and memorable story!