I've made it a tradition over the past few years to head down to the beach in late July/early August while Ryan is in two-a-days. This way, he gets to work 24 hours a day without any pressure from me, and I get to enjoy a trip to the beach! Annie and I took the kids and spent a few days in Panama City & a few days in Destin. It was a more difficult trip than usual because Annie was working through some things that were happening in her life but we somehow managed to enjoy the sun, shopping, Kilwins, and time with the kids. One of the highlights of the trip for me was when we took Madison Claire to the rides at Pier Park. She had a ball - she loved everything - even the adult rides like the scrambler! She was a little dare-devil! She even did the trampoline jump and laughed, with an ear-to-ear smile the ENTIRE time. It made my week.
We also had fun getting to see Kim & Josh for a few days and Madison Claire made progress in her sleeping thanks to the purchase of an air matress & Dreamlight. Praise the Lord!!
I'm very thankful for the McSwains and my parents for opening up thier condos to us so often. We feel very blessed!!
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment