If anyone out there still actually checks this blog, I'm sorry there have been no updates since July! I went to post about our Florida trip and was notified by Blogger that I've officially reached my limit of free space on the Blogger platform. I suppose after 4 years, I shouldn't be surprised! But...it set me back. I couldn't make my post because I didn't have any additional space and I started wondering if it was worth purchasing the extra space or changing platforms and starting a new blog on another site. I've also been really busy with work and the kids so making this decision took a back seat.
Well...I've finally decided to just purchase the additional space and keep the blog running at this address. I made the purchase tonight and it takes a few days to reflect on my account, so my post below re: our Florida vacation has some issues but should be resolved by the end of the week!
I'm going to do my best to get caught up on the major things that have occured since July but pretty quickly move forward to where we are today, so stay tuned!!
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woooo hooooo! You're back! Can't wait to keep up with the McSwains again. Love you!
Post a Comment