Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beach Bound

Nanny Annie, Madison Claire & myself packed up and headed down to Destin for a few days for a nice beach getaway!  We went to see the Bradshaws & Stiernagles so they could see Madison and we could get a break.  Madison made the trip down there like a champ - she was so easy!!  We got there late on Wednesday night and were able to stay at the condo until Saturday morning.  We had a great time laying out by the pool, shopping, visiting with our friends and spending time with Madison Claire.  Ellie was precious and made me look forward to Madison being that age.  I'm sure they will be fast friends as they get older! 










Thank you to the Bradshaws/Stiernagles for letting us crash their vacay - I miss you guys already!  Thank you to Annie too for being willing to go down to the beach with me. I never would have made the trip on my own and was so glad to have her help!!

Until next time Destin...


No comments: