Saturday, August 22, 2009

Visit with Mom, Sarah, Aunt Debbie & Jaime

We had a fun visit with mom, Sarah, Aunt Debbie & Jaime.  They came up for a quick trip so Jaime could see Madison.  We met for dinner at Pei Wei that evening and on the way home Madison just completely lost it!  She hasn't cried like that since she has been born and I was totally freaked out.  She was completely inconsolable.  We pulled over on the side of the road so I could get her out of the car and hold her to see if she would calm down - BIG mistake!!  She calmed down a little bit but then it got horrible again and I had to put her back in the car seat to get home.  Note to self - next time just make it home!!!

When we got home, I fed her and rocked her and she finally calmed down.  We think she was uncomfortable and hurting from her shots the previous day.  She hadn't been running a fever and seemed fine so I stopped giving her Tylenol around noon that day since it had been 24 hours.  I'm wondering if it just wore off & she was really hurting.  Poor thing!!!  Luckily my Aunt Debbie was a nurse so I felt comfortable with her assessment of the situation! 

We had a great time visiting with everyone - but especially Jaime who is pregnant with a little girl and due in late November.  She was SO cute pregnant and it totally made me miss being pregnant!  I was able to send her home with a whole container full of cute little girl clothes for Grace Elizabeth.  We can't wait to meet her!!!  

Everyone loved Madison Claire and couldn't believe hoe much she had grown!

No comments: