Sunday, August 30, 2009

p90x - I hate it, but I love it

After (these are not exaggerations!):

78 workouts,
100 hours, 
2500 pullups, 
5000 pushups, 
26,000 crunches, 
too many squats, lunges, jumps, and kicks to count, 
at least 15 "do we have to workout today" by Lauren,
15 pounds & 2 pant sizes lost by Ryan,
13 pounds lost by Lauren,

WE ARE FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!  It took us 110 days to finish the 90 day program.  Wow - I really can't believe that we are actually done!!  It was so fun to do these workouts together....I think we both really kept the other on track. We feel great and like we are in the best shape of our lives.  We can't wait to get started again in January...well, actually, we can!  We'll enjoy the break and be ready to BRING IT come 2010.







2 comments:

Patrick Howard said...

Well done, great results!

The Robinsons said...

You guys look great! I'm impressed! Lauren, your *tough* face looks more like a pouty supermodel face! Nice try, though, Gorgeous!!!!! =)