Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fun night out!

Nate, Anne, Ryan & I had a fun night out on Friday night. We were planning to do dinner at Cheesecake Factory while Nanny Annie kept all of the kids at the Morrow's place. Well, halfway to dinner, Annie called to ask where Madison's bottle was...turns out we had left it at home! So the boys dropped Anne and I off at the mall to put our name on the waiting list and shop while they went back to the house to get the bottle for Madison Claire.

Anne and I had such a great time!!! She was looking for a dress to wear to a New Years Eve wedding party so we went into BCBG and had some fun! I decided I'd try some on just for fun too...check out these awesome dresses (Anne - don't kill me for posting the pics)! I so wish I had some reason to buy one!!!









After our fun dress party, we met the boys for dinner and enjoyed some good food & good company! What a great night out!

No comments: