Tuesday, March 16, 2010
First Steps!!!
After "cruising on furniture" and "walking with the train" for the past 3.5 months, Madison Claire finally took her first steps on Monday, March 14th around 4pm. Annie, Madison Claire & I were in the kitchen and she took one step, then about 3 steps, then about 8 steps. I tried to catch her on video and she took 3 sideways steps and then crashed hard on her head and started crying. After that, she was crying and upset so she got to be very timid and didn't want to try again right away. Mom says that I was the same way! A little while later, she tried again and got to where she would take 8-10 steps. Of course as soon as I turn the video camera on, she won't do it, so I'll keep trying and I'll post as soon as I'm able to get one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment