Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring break!

Ryan's spring break was last week and we had a great week! We decided to stay in Nashville this year and take the money that we would have spent going down to Florida to go out to a fun dinner each night. I lost my camera for about a week so only have pictures of our very last night. This is how our week shook up:

Monday - I had a girls night out at Garcia's with my Bible Study girls
Tuesday - Cheesecake Factory with the Morrows! Big thanks to Annie for keeping ALL of the kids
Wednesday - Virago - yummy!
Thursday - Chuy's with the McSwains
Friday - The Acorn
Saturday - Lime
Sunday - Pei Wei & Pizza

I gained a good pound a half but it was so worth it! The McSwain's kept Madison Claire Thursday night through Sunday and they had a great time...thanks Cheryl & Gary! Here are our few lone pictures from the week.






No comments: