Sunday, March 7, 2010

Peek-a-boo

Madison Claire was obsessed with playing Peek-a-boo for a few days about two weeks ago. It was the cutest thing - she would cover up her eyes and when she removed her hands, she'd smile really big, hold her hands out to the side, shake her head and make a noise that sounded like "Hey!". Of course, she wouldn't do it for the video camera! I tried to capture it several times and this was the closest I got. Enjoy!





One afternoon, we were in the car headed to the store and she was in the backseat in her carseat. We got to a redlight and Ryan and I looked back at her and she was playing peek-a-boo with her little rabbit. She was taking his ears and covering his eyes and then lifting them up and saying "hey" like the rabbit was playing peek-a-boo with her. ADORABLE! Wish I had that one on video.

No comments: