I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but I’m planning to run the Music City ½ Marathon this April. When I did it several years ago, I made Ryan promise me that he would never let me do it again and here I am, planning to run it again. I’m running with one of the other coaches wives and her sister. Mandy & Michelle run at a slow pace so I’m able to actually enjoy the run (well so far anyway J). They asked me to join them and I always enjoy spending time with Mandy so thought, why not! It’s good company and will hopefully help me shed these last few pounds!
The first Saturday that I met up with the girls to run it was 30 degrees outside. Crazy! I don't ever run outside, and if I do run outside, I don't run when it's cold and rainy. I layered up and went to leave the house and Ryan started laughing. I was wearing a cute cream wool hat that is more of an accessory than anything, but I didn't have anything else to cover my ears, so I went for it. I thought it was cute - Ryan was embarrassed for me. Oh well! I made the 3 mile run and it was actually enjoyable.
So far I've only done up to 5 miles, so there is still a long way to go to get to 13.1. Wish me luck!
The first Saturday that I met up with the girls to run it was 30 degrees outside. Crazy! I don't ever run outside, and if I do run outside, I don't run when it's cold and rainy. I layered up and went to leave the house and Ryan started laughing. I was wearing a cute cream wool hat that is more of an accessory than anything, but I didn't have anything else to cover my ears, so I went for it. I thought it was cute - Ryan was embarrassed for me. Oh well! I made the 3 mile run and it was actually enjoyable.
So far I've only done up to 5 miles, so there is still a long way to go to get to 13.1. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment