Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In Bad Shape

We are in bad shape today...I woke up feeling really sick. My throat was swollen so I called the OB and went to the Minute Clinic for a strep test. It came back negative but they thought it looked like strep so they are running a second test that will take a few days for the results. In the meantime, I'm drinking a lot of hot drinks and trying to soothe the pain.

Ryan hasn't been feeling well either and we're actually at the Vanderbilt ER right now as I write this. He's been having some pain in his right arm and chest tightness so we decided to come down and get it checked out.

Say a prayer for us!

We received some encouraging news from our friend Melinda Mayton regarding her visit with Missy Morgan yesterday. Missy had a good day and one of her labs was improving in the right direction. I'm not sure exactly what that means but we are thrilled for any encouraging news...keep praying for them! Prayer is powerful and we believe that God can heal her!

Love to all....
Lauren & Ryan

No comments: