I'm also feeling better...my throat is no longer sore but now I've got the congestion & watery eyes. I haven't been 100% in almost 4 weeks now so I'm about over not feeling well!!! We do know things could be much worse though, so we are trying hard not to complain.
The CPA Lions had a big win last night during the second round of the playoffs- they beat Fairview 14-7 in the pouring rain. It wasn't a lot of fun to watch but once again, the defense played great and I was really proud of Ryan!

Thank you all for your prayers for our friends the Morgans….they have definitely been helping as it appears that Missy’s condition is improving…still really serious, but improving! They've created a blog with updates on Missy so you can check it out for the specifics - they are much better at explaining what is going on than I am!
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/missymorgan
Thank you for your continued thoughts & prayers for our good friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment