Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas with the Howards

Mom, Dad, Sarah, Ryan, Meredith & Patrick all came to Nashville on Sunday night and stayed until Tuesday morning so we could celebrate Christmas together. We had such a great time and as usual, when they all left I wished and wished that they lived in Nashville! Sunday night we went to Mafiosas for dinner...yum! I had Monday off of work so we had breakfast here, exchanged our gifts from Secret Santa, went to a late lunch at Chuys, and then came back and baked brownies and played games. Annie came with us to lunch & stayed over for a few games of dominos.

During the secret santa exchange, my Mama Howard ended up with Madison Claire's name. She handmade her a BEAUTIFUL blue velvet dress, just like the red velvet one she made for me when I was little. It is so special to me to have it for Madison Claire and it makes her eyes totally pop (you can't tell so much in this picture, but my dad has one on his camera where you can really tell!). I somehow didn't get any pictures of the whole family, but do have this one of Madison Claire.




No comments: