Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sleeping..

It is such a blessing to me that she is a good sleeper. All of you know how much I love my sleep and I have been overwhelmed with gratitude for her sleep schedule! Most nights she sleeps at least 12 hours and she is still taking one long nap in the morning and 2 shorter naps in the afternoon. God has been faithful to me! I think it will be harder for me when Madison Claire is a toddler and wakes up at 6am wide awake and ready to play. Right now when she wakes up, she just plays in her bed...and there aren't even any toys! She'll clap her hands and play with her feet or just lay there and suck her thumb. So sweet!

Putting Madison Claire to sleep is one of my favorite times of the day. Usually, when I start walking her upstairs she will start to snuggle her little head into my shoulder. I'll turn on her sound machine (Thank you, Linda Morrow!) and sing her Jesus Loves Me and she will just lay her head on my shoulder and suck her thumb. It is the sweetest! Once I put her down, however, she is a rolly poly. Here are some cute pictures that show some of her various sleeping positions:

Look at her sweet little legs crossed

Her head is literally BURIED into the corner of the bed here
We call this one the running man...or stair stepper!


Folded over at the waist
All stretched out
Curled up in a ball
Ear phones!!
Where is her head? I don't know!

No comments: