Over the past year, I've been so blessed to grow in my friendship with Mandy. Mandy and I first met in a women's bible study a little over a year ago and I remember telling Ryan soon after I met her that I felt like Mandy had to be one of the nicest people I've ever met. I really don't think she has a mean bone in her body! She has a little boy, Grayson, who is one week older than Madison Claire. We go to church together and have been in the same small group for the past several months. We both announced we were pregnant again the same night! How crazy & how fun!!! Mandy is having a little girl and is due one month before me. It's been so fun to go through this pregnancy together and we've been able to trade things - she has lots of cute little girl things from Madison Claire for her sweet girl, and she's loaned me lots of cute little boy things from Grayson for our little boy. I look forward to the upcoming months with going through the newborn stage together & our continuing to do life together. I'm very thankful for you, Mandy!!
Here we are - me at 28 weeks and Mandy at 32 weeks

1 comment:
Love you lots Lauren!! God has really blessed me with your friendship and encouragement!! (And I totally have mean bones in my body!)
Post a Comment