Saturday, September 24, 2011

Big Sissy

Madison Claire loves being a big sissy and the buddy is totally fascinated by everything that she does! Madison Claire wants to hug him, hold him, kiss him, pick him up, feed him, wake him up, pretty much anything you can think of, she wants to do. In the morning, the first thing she asks is "where is baby"? I'll take her with me to go get him and she will say "Goodmorning buddy". When I take him out of his swaddle, he will always stretch and she'll say "Big Stretch" and then she immediately goes to "Show Madison a big smile". It is *so* cute!

I love seeing her grow as a sister - as she learns to share her things and her time with us. She has such a sweet heart towards him!













1 comment:

Lauren said...

So sweet...definitely makes me want to have two someday, God willing!