Sunday, September 25, 2011

Delta Fair!

The Delta Fair came to Memphis so we loaded up the crew and went on down. I was shocked at how expensive it was! The whole night ended up costing us at least $65. Who knew?!

Madison Claire loved the little kid rides! Here she is on the boat ride. My parents have almost the exact same picture of me in a similar ride when I was her age. I'm going to try to scan it so I can put them side by side...but she was precious!


The buddy just hung out in his stroller chillin like usual. I *love* this picture!

Madison Claire loves her Annie!

Bonking Daddy with her balloon


On the ferris wheel with daddy (they are in the green bucket)
It was a fun night! It will be even more fun next year when Madison Claire can ride more rides! I'd also love to go ride the adult rides, but who wants to spend another $65 to get into the fair...NO THANK YOU!

2 comments:

The Proctors said...

Love all the sweet faces and new posts!!

Matt Stewart said...

Very cute pictures. They're growing up too fast. I hope you guys are doing well in Memphis!